BUILD PALESTINE INITIATIVE

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lebanon's continuing Saga...



We got back home on Saturday, May 19th. I decided to take the Sunday off to spend it with my husband Said, and continue blogging on the activities in Ramallah the day after.

I woke up the next day to the disturbing news from Lebanon. 23 Lebanese soldier were ambushed and killed by Fatah Al-Islam, an al-quaeda cell who is trying to pose as a Palestinian faction.

It has nothing to do with Islam nor with Fatah movement. A bunch of Syrian, Saudi, Bangladeshi, Palestinian and Yemeni thugs trying to re-kindle a civil war in Lebanon. The fighting in Nahr-Al Bared Camp was followed by two big blasts in Ashrafieh-East Beirut, a mostly Christian area, and Verdun, West-Beirut that is mostly Sunni.

These sad events in Lebanon that followed the internal fighting in Gaza are a constant reminder to all of us Arabs of the relentless work that we need to be doing to help the region emerge to a more stable stage. Palestinian, Lebanese and Iraqis had enough of these volatile situations.

I will continue my narrative of the work in Ramallah in the upcoming blogs, to document the progress that the Palestinian groups are making towards an Integral solution.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • accident lawyer
    injury lawyer
    accident attorney

    http://theaccidentlawyers.org/accident-lawyer accident lawyer
    http://theaccidentlawyers.org/injury-lawyer injury lawyer
    http://theaccidentlawyers.org/accident-attorney accident attorney




    Long time lurker, thought I would say hello! I really dont post much but thanks for the good times I have here. Love this place..

    When I was hurt in that car accident my life would be changed for all time. Unfortunately that driver had no car insurance and I was going to be hurting for ever.

    This was not time for me to start and guess what to do. I had to find a good personal injury attorney to help me get what I needed. After all, my family was counting on me.

    How terrible was it? I has bedridden for 7 months, I had to have constant care and my clinic bills went through the roof!

    Fortunately, I found a good referral site to help me.

    I will post more later this period to tell you more about what I have been going through.

    Anyways thanks for the good work keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 17, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home